All these are written by me. They fulfill about my yearly quota of one poem a year.
- Kvifor skriva nynorsk?, a poem for a Motmæle column. Norwegian, May 2008.
- Tidleg sumar, a poem that I made up walking home and for once remembered to write down. Norwegian, June 19th, 2007.
- Cherry White, a poem I wrote about the flowers in Dublin. English, 2007.
- Falling, a poem I wrote for Margret's English class. English, 2005.
- Pain, a poem I wrote about the teaching student who took over Margret's class. English, 2005.